Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Decmber 2016





Had a good start to the month then after a big losing day I never really recovered my confidence which led me to make some irrational decisions and perhaps tilt off a good few buy ins over the 2nd half of the month.

I decided to add in 400nl tables on Stars which has kinda saved my month from being a complete disaster (I'm up 6bi there). I did ok at 100nl but completely tanked at 200, losing 14 bi. Sky hasn't gone much better which has resulted in a breakeven month. I just decided to play a session today (27th) because I was in the house and fancied playing more than doing anything else. That cost me nearly £1k.

I fucked my back up by lifting a crate of home brew wrongly - well the hand kinda broke and I didn't want to smash any beer bottles. This isn't really an excuse as it only affected the final week of play and is generally OK when I'm sitting down. It's just frustrating as it has meant that I can't play football or go to the gym, hopefully it is resolved soon.

Going forward into 2017 it is clear that I need to create a more solid plan of improvement as well as a better set routine. I have always traditionally struggled in December so I'm not going to be too harsh on myself as the previous months things were very much looking on the up.

I'm not sure if grinding 100 and 200 on Stars is the best way to going about making money in the future. Some old regs I've know for a long time have been bumhunting the higher stakes really hard and have had much better years than me.

Something to think about anyway.

JANUARY = +£6,696 
FEBRUARY = +£1,143
MARCH = +£1,854
APRIL = +£ 4,921
MAY= +£2,389 
JUNE= +£2,917
JULY= -£1,868 
AUGUST= +£3,035
SEPTEMBER= +£3,020
OCTOBER= +£4,283
NOVEMBER= +£3,728
DECEMBER= +£302

TOTAL= +£32,594

 

No comments:

Post a Comment