Feel like I started the month playing really well but tailed off towards the end. Not sure why.
More often than not I'm spewing at least one buy in each day and in a lot of spots I've been feeling a little lost recently. I have been watching a lot of videos and coaches have some very contrasting styles - I think I am having trouble integrating them into a solid game plan for myself.
I've done well on Sky this month which is good but Stars hasn't been great. A tired session losing 7 buy ins at 100z didn't help. I'm still up around £2k on each site though obviously there has been far more volume on Stars. I've played a tiny amount on Party and Unibet too and still have money on iPoker though not played there this month.
Going forward I still have a lot of room for improvement on both the technical aspects of my game and controlling stupid urges to make suicidal bluffs in bad spots.
The last 3 days I've been walking Olive and going to the gym before playing which I think puts me in a better frame of mind - if only I could find some time to do some PIO work! I still find the program confusing and don't have the confidence to get really stuck into it. In the new year I will need to start donating more of my focus to that.
JANUARY = +£6,696
FEBRUARY = +£1,143
MARCH = +£1,854
APRIL = +£ 4,921
MAY= +£2,389
JUNE= +£2,917
JULY= -£1,868
AUGUST= +£3,035
SEPTEMBER= +£3,020
OCTOBER= +£4,283
NOVEMBER= +£3,728
TOTAL = +£32,292

No comments:
Post a Comment