Tuesday, 31 January 2017

January 2017

£4,817 profit.

78.4k hands, 130hr. 603h/hr  £37/hr.

Happy enough with the month. The first 3 weeks were kind of swingy and I wasn't playing
anywhere near good enough. I looked over some simple stats and noticed an overall lack of intensity to my game. One simple thing was not stealing enough buttons, as well as not defending enough pre-flop as well as on the flop. I've seen how effective calling even OOP with the correct hands can be as there are many opportunities to bluff rivers when they check back. I've felt more comfortable playing OOP in general and I'm protecting my range a lot better.

I have a much more defined game plan regards flop bet sizing. Paying more attention which boards are good to bet 33% full range-ish and which I need to checkback more - protecting the cback range with good top pairs and other hands like draws.

I had some trouble getting my last session in with YOU-MAD-BRO, it was a good 5 session that I had with him but I think I shall move on and get a fresh perspective from someone else. It's either gonna be the Nick Howard "pack" or some private coaching from BenaBadBeat. Both have different appeals.

There was some bad news that Stars is likely going to be taking away the ability to game select at 6 max tables. This seems really bad news for my current routine of getting in good games - time will tell on that one but as always there are other options...

January = £4,817

No comments:

Post a Comment