Sunday, 2 August 2015
July 2015
19.3k hands. 72 hours. 268h/hr. (played zoom)
Total profit = +£7,190
Decent month again. Played good for the most part, had one session when I was tilting my tits off at PLO but luckily it was at $100, I did lose 10 buy ins to some clown though.
I had my stag weekend at Loch Rannoch at the start of the month which was good fun. Have been finding it slightly difficult to concentrate the closer it gets to our wedding on 8th August. Not for any particular reason - perhaps just the thought of not having many more days to play or just kinda "end of term" type thing - like I get at the end of December each year.
I can't wait now for the wedding which I'm sure will be a great day. Then Claudia and I are off to New York and Miami for our honeymoon, I can't wait to see the sights in NY then relax the rest of the holiday.
August will be a quiet month for poker I think, I will need to ease back into playing after all the excitement of the wedding and holiday. To top off all this excitement we have also had an offer accepted on a house. It's in a great location has an amazing garden and it's really homely overall. I'm paying my half (at least) with the savings I have amassed from the previous 6.5 years of poker - it feels great to see all of this hard work actually being for something other than numbers on a screen.
Yes!
JANUARY = +£7,823
FEBRUARY = +£10,526
MARCH = +£6,645
APRIL = +£2,551
MAY = +£4,568
JUNE = +£6,166
JULY = +£7,190
TOTAL = +£45,469
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment