Total profit +£6,166
Decent month overall. One day pissed me off this month when I played a half day knowing that I had to be somewhere at noon. These half day sessions never work out for me, for whatever reason - probably to do with my mindset. So I'm going to avoid doing any more half days.
Most of the month I played really solid, mostly vs fish but also some £100nl reg matches. Feel very on top of my game overall but perhaps my intensity tailed off towards the end of the month. I had a great run of 13 consecutive winning days, which sums up this month - slow and steady profit.
Claudia and I completed our 10th Monroe this month, doing 3 in a day up at Glenshee. Also I had a trip with my friends to Dublin to see Scotland get a 1-1 draw with Ireland. Dublin was a great trip but took a lot out of me.
I've been pretty decent with my gym routine this month and have eaten very well (apart from Dublin!). Quite pleased with the progress I have made.
JANUARY = +£7,823
FEBRUARY = +£10,526
MARCH = +£6,645
APRIL = +£2,551
MAY = +£4,568
JUNE = +£6,166
TOTAL = +£38,279



No comments:
Post a Comment