Tuesday, 16 June 2015

May 2015

7.01k hands. 41 hours. 170h/hr.

Total profit +£4,568

Appears that it's gotten to halfway through June with out me making this post. May was decent despite the modest profit as Claudia and I had a great week long holiday to Tenerife.

Nearly all my play has been at HU, as tbh I don't have much time to put into developing my 6m game again. HU action was actually better than previous months, but perhaps it was my more laid back approack to getting volume in that tricked my brain a little bit. I've been also toning down some unneeded aggression in an attempt to lower some variance and I also feel it helps my mental game. It's difficult to pinpoint really but I just feel far more relaxed whilst playing.

We bid on a great house this month and missed out by £300, which was pretty devastating. Wedding plans are coming along nicely with everything booked and I can't wait to marry the love of my life.


JANUARY = +£7,823
FEBRUARY = +£10,526
MARCH = +£6,645
APRIL = +£2,551
MAY = £4,568

TOTAL =  +£32,113

No comments:

Post a Comment