Monday, 31 August 2015

August 2015


August 2015 was the month that Claudia and I got married! It was a magical day at Errol Park, it just couldn't have been any better and I feel so lucky to have Claudia, my family, her family and all of our friends. It really is an amazing thing having everyone special to you spend a day together having fun and celebrating our love.




So the Wedding was on 8th and honeymoon was for 2 weeks straight after it, meaning that not much poker was played this month. I actually did pretty decent for such low volume though today kinda ruined that a bit. There was so little action that I decided to play 5k hands of 6m zoom at 200 and some 100. It didn't go well and I ended -£1.3k for the day.

Anyway I kinda enjoyed it till I started losing. Gonna stick to HU for sure for a bit now as I don't need any extra distractions - as we have just finalised payment on the house and will have the keys on Friday. It will probably be the end of September by the time we are ready to move in.

So.

11.7khands,  36hrs played, 325hands/hr (must have been way lower before today)



Total profit =  +£7,190

 JANUARY = +£7,823
FEBRUARY = +£10,526
MARCH = +£6,645
APRIL = +£2,551
MAY = +£4,568
JUNE = +£6,166
JULY = +£7,190
AUGUST = +£2,725

TOTAL =  +£48,181



No comments:

Post a Comment