Tuesday, 31 March 2015
March 2015
24.67k hands, 108 hours. 228 hands/hr
Total profit = £6,645
I'm very pleased with how this month has went - particularly the second half and how I managed to recover from being down around £3k by 12th. It was a frustrating time at the start of month and I was making some mistakes constantly - just never folding nice looking hands when realistically I was beat and not making any kind of creative bluffs. Also bluffing in the wrong spots - just playing shit basically.
Anyway I renewed my RIO membership and started focusing more and it worked out. There were a few days when I lost £1k to 1.5k early on and when in the past that would sometimes lead to more losses I managed to tilt less and made some satisfying comebacks on a number of days.
I have also started playing 6m, depositing initially on 888 as a kind of "side challenge" to winning 10 bi at $200 then moving up. Currently up like 5 bi there but started playing a few other sites (traffic dead at the time I play, other than Stars) and have won about £2k at 6m on tracked sites at least.
The redline doesn't look pretty this month and it's an issue I'm keeping an eye on.I think I was kinda playing/running badly at the start of the month and I reverted back to my standard "showdown everything" game - not bluffing and vbetting thin enough perhaps. We will see how this develops anyway.
I will keep playing both 6m and HU next month, I actually get a surprising amount of hands HU at 6m tables.
I finished my 12 week gym program at the end of the month and started a new one today. I have lost some weight overall but the change in my appearance is much more noticeable than any number. My chest and arms look much better and I've lost weight around my face - had a number of people commenting on this, which is great. I feel a lot better as well and I'm sure it has helped my focus and overall winning poker mentality.
Still playing like 8am to 2/3pm mostly. I have mixed it up a few times and went to gym around noon then got a session in after that. Also been playing a lot of football with my usual 3 games per week plus been standing in a few times in other games.
We are still looking at houses and this week we put our first offer in for a house that we really had our heart set on. We knew our bid was going to be the highest and had a good rapport with the owners. So when we discovered that they had already accepted the lower bid the day before we even viewed it - we were gutted! Not as gutted as the people selling it as they apparently didn't know the legal ins and outs and were not aware that they had agreed to sell it! This was yesterday this happened and now today it has come out that they have taken their house off the market completely as they did not have the winning bid on the house they were set to move into. So we are still hopeful that we might get a second chance at the house! Time will tell on that one... It's an old cottage with a huge front garden in a great location. Some of the rooms are a little small but we could totally picture ourselves living there so hopefully there will be another opportunity there eventually.
JANUARY = +£7,823
FEBRUARY = +£10,526
MARCH = +£6,645
TOTAL = +£24,994
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment