Sunday, 1 March 2015

February 2015


12.38k hands, 59 hours. 200hands/hr.

Total profit of £10,526.

Playing good and picking battles carefully. Many regs refusing to play and the ones that do are generally good. Some moron-regs still play but never for very long. So mostly been trying early to get action and tables then settling down and waiting for fish. Been finishing up early a lot and going to gym. Playing like 8 to 2 on average I'd say. Still up for debate if this is optimal but it's working at the moment so I will stick with it.

The 59 hours played is defiantly lower that I would have liked but that is reflected in the 10 days that I took off. Went to Liverpool (Merseyside derby) for a weekend and Newcastle for an extra long weekend (6Music festival - Fat Whites, BSP, The Fall, Django Django, Wave Pictures, The Cribs, Mogwai). Was also at rugby Scotland vs Italy yesterday, which Scotland lost in the last minute after leading the whole game. The Celtic 3 - 3 Inter Milan game was also a highlight of the month, this time a last minute equalizer the right way!

Another thing worth mentioning is that I am doing pretty well in Fantasy Football this season. I'm in a few month leagues and not to jinx anything but there is the chance for maybe £1k to £2k profit... could all easily go tits up but been enjoying it a lot this season.

JANUARY = +£7,823
FEBRUARY = +£10,526

TOTAL =  +£18,349







Also been working on that song - which is still a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment