Friday, 31 August 2012

August 2012



Heads up.
Traker says: 26.2k hands, 103 hours, 254 hands/hr.
£4,930 at tracked sites
+£2,990 untracked on SKY

£7,920 total

No rakeback included.

As expected I didn't play as much this month. I've ended up with a good profit which is very pleasing as I made nearly £6k in the final week.

I had 8 days completely off and a lot of half days. A promising thing is that action has been decent, and I've played a lot during day-time.

Next month Claudia starts her new job so that will give me a lot more structure to my days. Again, hopefully we as in our new flat by the end of the month (probably not lol).

Non-poker highlights of the month include Celtic beating Helsinki and then Helsingborg to get into the Champions League and 2 games vs Barca. King Creosote, FR solo gig and Aiden Moffat/FOUND. And Paul Merton's improv show at the Edinburgh Fringe.


JANUARY = +£12,005
FEBRUARY = -£9,300
MARCH = +£7,540
APRIL = +£12,570
MAY = +£10,845
JUNE = +£2,815
JULY = +£11,620
AUGUST = +£7,920

TOTAL = +£56,015

No comments:

Post a Comment