Heads up.
Traker says: 22.3k hands, 113 hours, 197 hands/hr. (/made a mistake with the hours, because oif sorting sessions by "day" in HEM)
£8,480 at tracked sites
+£5,020 untracked on SKY
+£2,930 untracked at bodog (end balance £4430)
£16,430 total
No rakeback included.
This month I have been playing almost exclusively from ~9am to ~5pm. It's something I've been wanting to try out for a while, but it was difficult when I used to play 6-max, because there just wasn't enough games. Heads-up it is defiantly do-able, and I aim to continue in this way.
This is my best month ever and I'm really pleased with myself. Today is the last day that I am playing because I'm doing a 10k run on Sunday and I'm going upto Inverness for a few nights with Claudia and my family.
I am slightly frustrated as today was my biggest losing day of the month. The month was a dream really and I kind of forgot what losing feels like, so it's especially hard to take losing today. I lost $3k to an anon fishy guy on party, who sat with $200 at $2/4, pretty tilting. I did start playing bad in the match which I am not happy with, but I can forgive myself with the month upto this day.
Still not in the flat, hopefully by the end of next month. Claudia has started her job (the main factor in me going 9-5) and is getting on well.
Poker wise next month - much of the same. Maybe again I should have quit earlier today when I was losing and not playing my best vs that guy, I will keep that in mind next month.
In October I have a trip down to Wales and the Belgium to look forward too. This will impact upon my volume, but hopefully not too much.
JANUARY = +£12,005
FEBRUARY = -£9,300
MARCH = +£7,540
APRIL = +£12,570
MAY = +£10,845
JUNE = +£2,815
JULY = +£11,620
AUGUST = +£7,920
SEPTEMBER = +£16,430
TOTAL = +£72,445

No comments:
Post a Comment