
Heads up.
Traker says: 26.3k hands, 134 hours, 196 hands/hr.
£6,820 at tracked sites
+£4,800 untracked on SKY
£11,620 total
No rakeback included.
Played and ran well this month. Only had 4 or 5 days off. I had one horrible -£4k day which was mostly lost to one Russian donk, who I managed to play a few times since and have got back a lot of what I lost to him. After that shitty day I managed to get it together and not tilt which I'm pleased with. Action has been ok but a bit dry at times.
This month I probably won't manage quite as many hours as I've a few things planned. This week I'm going to the Celtic vs Helsiki CL qualifier as well as the Dundee Utd game in europa league. Then my pals stag do at the weekend. Might be going on holiday and who knows might even be in our new flat this month (probably not lol).
If I manage to make 7 or £8k next month I will probably be happy. My original target of £75k is looking very possible. In fact if I keep up with the pace I have been the last 4 months since switching to HU, I will have made around £95k. Any ways that's hypothetical and somewhat out with my control. I shall just take it month at a time.
JANUARY = +£12,005
FEBRUARY = -£9,300
MARCH = +£7,540
APRIL = +£12,570
MAY = +£10,845
JUNE = +£2,815
JULY = +£11,620
TOTAL = +£48,095
No comments:
Post a Comment