Thursday, 1 May 2014
April 2014
Well I forgot to check ending balances for April today, so I'm taking the liberty of counting the 1st May towards Aprils totals.
25.6k hands, 96.5hrs, 265 hands/hr (higher than last month - playing MT matches on MG!) (I filtered out a couple of sessions of zoom from these numbers but not from the graph)
It's been a frustrating month. Longs spells of thinking I'm playing great with less than great results, as well as spell of losing confidence.
My grand plan from last month hardly got started, although I do feel I watched a decent amount of HU videos and got thinking about things a bit more. There has been a lack big reloading fish this month, a lot of my volume has been on MG vs regs.
I'm going to be playing one day tomorrow then I'm off on holiday with Claudia for a week in Gran Canaria. I will use this time to relax obviously, but also refocus and look back on my plans of weekly blogs and get that set up. I will actually read that mental game book on my iPad, as well as watch some practical videos.
JANUARY = £7,300
FEBUARY = £2,250
MARCH = £5,100
APRIL = £3,440
TOTAL = £18,090
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment