Tracker says: 26.8k hands, 100 hours, 268 hands/hr.
-£3,400 on tracked sites
+£2,000 on SKY-£1,400 total
Not including rakeback.
Disappointing month. I fucked about playing regs on MG too much which is obv high variance. I also lost a few buy ins at €1k which didn't help (played ok there though).
So I ended up just under £100k, it's slightly annoying but that is just a number and I did exceed my £70k goal so I feel good about the year overall.
Another song I did:
Anyway, for the start of 2013 I will game select better and try to keep 100% focus at all times.
JANUARY = +£12,005
FEBRUARY = -£9,300
MARCH = +£7,540
APRIL = +£12,570
MAY = +£10,845
JUNE = +£2,815
JULY = +£11,620
AUGUST = +£7,920
SEPTEMBER = +£16,430
OCTOBER = £11,350
NOVEMBER = £16,850
DECEMBER = -£1,400
TOTAL = +£99,245

No comments:
Post a Comment