Tracker says: 26.8k hands, 87.5 hours, 306 hands/hr.
£14,290 on tracked sites (ipoker bug still there but not won much on there this month)
+£2,560 on SKY
£16,850 total
Not including rakeback.
Finally we have moved into out flat. It's great and I couldn't be happier with it, there are still a few things left to do to make it into a proper home, and when that is all done it will be even better. The views from the living room window are awesome and really relaxing. It's just a great place to live and I think I always want to live beside the sea/river.
Despite having less time to play due to moving in I have still managed to have my best month of poker ever. I have ran all in terms of EV and a lot of situations have gone my way. But I've also been taking on regs a lot more when there is no other action. Vs most regs I feel I am at least breakeven and I find a lot will quit me early in the match. I have drastically improved my non-showdowns winnings (which I think is a result of playing tougher players) and I aim to keep it that way.
I must not get complacent next month. As I have learned many times in poker; pride comes before a fall. Poker has a habit of putting you right back in your place if you get over confident at all.
Saying that I have just had my best month ever and I have reached a goal that I have always wanted to reach, £100k profit in a year.
Looking back on this blog to March this year, I was only sitting with £10.2k profit after 3 months of pretty solid grinding of 6m. I'm so thankful that I decided to switch of HU, as it has given me a chance to make much more than I would have been able to at similar stakes of 6m. I just feel much more comfortable with my game now and tbh I do think that it would translate back to 6m if ever I felt the need to switch back. This is not very likely at the moment whilst the heads up games are good, but is worth having there if times get tougher at HU.
I'm just so pleased with how everything has been going and I hope it can continue for another year at least.
As every good winning month goes by, my savings are increasing. I'm defiantly looking to get into something that is another income stream for me, but it is difficult when I am earning so much from poker at the moment.
I've been messing about with garageband on my ipad and composed a few songs, hopefully I can get better at that over the next few months and make stuff that I really want to listen to.
JANUARY = +£12,005
FEBRUARY = -£9,300
MARCH = +£7,540
APRIL = +£12,570
MAY = +£10,845
JUNE = +£2,815
JULY = +£11,620
AUGUST = +£7,920
SEPTEMBER = +£16,430
OCTOBER = £11,350
NOVEMBER = £16,850
TOTAL = +£100,645

No comments:
Post a Comment