Monday, 31 July 2017

July 2017


So this is the latest month but hopefully it doesn't tell the full story.

I had a long weekend away in France halfway through the month and I read most of (going to finish this week!) Matt Junda's latest book. I also took it upon myself to (once again) limit the number of tables that I play. I kinda feel that I wasn't strict enough with the tables rule but I have noticed an improvement in my game and although it's a small sample I've got a 4.5evbb winrate over the last 27k hands. I'm obviously aware this doesn't mean much. I've also been using the Primed Mind app which has helped my mindset going into session. All of this plus shorter session (~2hours) has definatly help my game.

I feel like I've been way too lax with all things to do with poker recently. It is very easy to get disheartened when looking at the state of the games not to mention the new changes forced upon us by the once decently rewarding site left.

None the less, it is most defiantly sink or swim time. I need more months like January of this year if there is to be any long term future for me in this game.

I need to get out of the 100nl death trap as even with a decent winrate there is hardly any money there... and really start upping my overall winrate for the year. I think that I have the ability to do so much better and tbh I think it is my mental game that is mostly holding me back.

I tried to keep a public blog last month and just didn't feel comfortable with it. I've decided that for the next month (at least) I will keep a daily blog here, much like I did when I was just starting out  full time and trying to get a foot on the ladder.

I will get money on the full range of sites and have a crack at playing 200nl again as my main game.

I will get daily goals and review each day either at the end of the day or the morning after.


January = +£4,817
February = +£2,358
March= +£1,744
April= -£1,196
May= -£255
June= +£1,492
July= +£1,042

TOTAL= £10,002

No comments:

Post a Comment