Wednesday, 4 November 2015

October 2015

17.7k hands. 70 hours. 252h/hr

Total profit = £646

Very frustrating month, there was just not enough fishy action HU and tbh I completely went to pieces and was playing constantly with some underlying tilt.

The way HU is going I think it is finally time for me to switch back to 6m. This should probably have been done sooner but I've had a lot of other stuff on my mind meaning that I was happy to coast along having what was supposed to be a variance free income.

There is less of a monetary ceiling for me in 6 handed cash games I feel, putting tons of work away from the table and playing a mathematically orientated style is just not for me. there clearly isn't enough fish action to justify continuing to play HU - and the way things have been going with more and more sites cutting or changing how the HU lobby operates to decrease potential win rates - now seems the time to make the switch back.

HU has been good to me for the most part and at first it was a great new challenge and there was lots of fish action as well as clueless regs.

Some little stats about my time playing mostly HU.
Played April 2012 to October 2015.
43 months.
£271.2k profit
£6.3k average per month
£75.7k average year

Sites that I played on that decided to change HU or limit my ability to play on them:

Boss - closed down
888 - removed HU
Bodog - closed to UK
Stars.fr - closed to UK
Winamax - closed down
MicroGaming - switch to Anon tables then King of The Hill
iPoker - changed system to stop me stealing 12 tables/didn't crack down on Multi Accounters
onGame - ridiculous increase in rake at HU tables
PKR - removed HU
Party - made weak reg hunting more difficult with anon tables till you sit down. decreased my action by allowing just one table showing in lobby per stake
Stars - table cap/KOTH


I already feel much better about poker and tbh it has reinvigorated a desire and drive in me.

I may keep some HU on the side but it will be very minimal and 6m will be my main game until something changes again.

JANUARY = +£7,823
FEBRUARY = +£10,526
MARCH = +£6,645
APRIL = +£2,551
MAY = +£4,568
JUNE = +£6,166
JULY = +£7,190
AUGUST = +£2,725
SEPTEMBER = +£2,455
OCTOBER = +£646

TOTAL =  +£51,282

No comments:

Post a Comment