Tuesday, 4 November 2014

October 2014



26.2k hands, 100hours, 262hands/hr (too many hand/hr?)

Bad winrate on my sites but somehow saved by the untracked ones, plus clearing some bonuses and rakeback I guess. Really haven't been playing my best. Need to get back to basics once again.

I'd have blogged earlier but Interpoker and Betsafe decided to make nearly £10k vanish for 6 days. This has been on my mind whilst playing the first 2 days of the month and I've got off to a not so great start, could have been worse though I guess.

I'm gonna bumhunt hard this month and just accept it if there are long quite spells with no action. I'm going to start by watching some NL videos then if I get a decent run going I will start watching and playing PLO. I will play only on networks tracked by PTR and will only play fish who are over 20bb losers. This sounds terrible but I don't even know if I can beat the rake at low stakes PLO, it will be difficult for sure, so this gives me a better chance to succeed and actually stick with it, whilst trying to improve to be able to play more people.

The new UK licensing laws that affect online poker came in this month. That means no more Stars.fr, Winamax and Pokerheaven. Pokerstars has also increased it's rake for HU. It's redic tbh, short term thinking by their new owners. I won't be battling any regs any more, that is for sure.

We will see how PLO goes and maybe if I'm more disciplined with NL I won't need to think about branching out. But I was thinking of going back to 6m.

Anyway.

JANUARY = £7,300
FEBRUARY = £2,250
MARCH = £5,100
APRIL = £3,440
MAY = +£3,220
JUNE = +£11,690
JULY = +£3,630
AUGUST = +£4,190
SEPTEMBER = +£10,980
OCTOBER = +£3,960
 
TOTAL = £55,760

No comments:

Post a Comment