Thursday, 31 July 2014

July 2014




27.6k hands, 100hours, 276hands/hr

Had trouble at the start of the month with losing vs fish and semi-fish at $5/10. I didn't tilt or make any terrible plays but it affected my focus, twice I had lost over £1k in the first hour of the day. I cut out the stake and focused and played well. Watched a lot more videos the last week or 2 also, actually focusing on them and trying to think of things to apply during play.

It seems to easy when things are going my way, although I've not had a great month £ wise, I'm happy with how I've been playing and feel more confident playing nearly any reg at 200nl... although I will still not be playing the best ones for any great length of time. My first goal is to make money now and keep improving without adding extra variance and distracting from more +EV spots. 7k hands this month were on Micro gaming, which show I've been battling a fair amount with regs, I'm up £1.5k there but running 2x over EV. Still holding my own.

We had a great 4 nights away my parents and Sean. Climbed another Monroe and did some Canoeing. Went to the Friday of T in The Park and had a great time (Vladamir, Maximo Park, Teen Canteen, Pixies). Fyffes wedding was brilliant too. Was at Celtic game vs Reykjavik game at Murryfeild when we won 4-0. After last nights terrible display in Warsaw we will need something like the same to go through after getting beat 4-1.


Next month I want to remain equally focused and keep playing well and incorporate more ideas from videos into my game.

JANUARY = £7,300
FEBUARY = £2,250
MARCH = £5,100
APRIL = £3,440
MAY = +£3,220
JUNE = +£11,690
JULY = +£3,630
 
TOTAL = £36,630

No comments:

Post a Comment