Friday, 31 January 2014

January 2014



25.5k hands, 129hours, 197hands/hr

Won £450 SKY, £950 Boyle, £750 Laddys = £2,132 not graphed.

This month I've been a lot more focused while playing and also put a bit more effort into thinking about my game and trying to get it back to the level that it should be. I've got a RIO membership and have watched some Phil Galfond and Sauce HU videos. Both have been really good in different ways, and it helps even just watching and thinking about ideas and how things can fit into my game.

I also tightened up game selection a lot, especially at the start of the month. This meant avoiding all regs for the first few weeks as never playing more than 3 tables, and ideally only two maximum.

I did go through a spell mid month of being a bit of an idiot. One day I was down £1k after a really long first session (9am-2pm), and instead of exercising then probably just relaxing in the evening, I went back on and promptly lost another £1k.

There are plenty areas to improve on, and I will start playing regs again more in Feb. I've added redline and EV lines in my graph as I think the red line is a sign of how well I am playing, especially HU. There will be matches when it is obv OK to have a -VE redline but it still is worth adding to my results.

I haven't had a drop of alcohol since new years eve and I've been exercising at least 5 days a week. Mostly cycles from my flat to Buddon railway or all the way to Carnouistie and back. I've been losing weight at a steady sate of 0.8, 07 then 0.7kh/week and hope to keep that up for a few months, then eventually I will get back into lifting weights (properly this time).



pre rb = £6,753

TOTAL = £7,300

No comments:

Post a Comment