Monday, 2 December 2013

November 2013


22.0k hands, 65 hours, 338 hands/hr

Lost £500 on SKY.

Barely breakeven month, taken upto over £1k thanks to rakeback.

I struggled again with routine and focus. It's been a lot more difficult to find very +EV matches and it is dangerous to be playing long matches vs good players just to get tables or hands in. I've been cramming in hands when I should probably have quit and I've been playing a lot when my mind isn't really in it.

There are many factors contributing to my poor results the last few months, and hopefully I can address them and try to take control of the variable that I have control over.


JANUARY = +£1,930
FEBRUARY = +£2,300
MARCH = +£5,680
APRIL = +£10,080
MAY = +£13,390
JUNE = +£7,810
JULY = +£7,000
AUGUST = +£12,260
SEPTEMBER = +£6,128
OCTOBER = +£3,240
NOVEMBER = +£1,230


TOTAL = £71,048

No comments:

Post a Comment