Won £500 on laptop and £800 untracked on SKY.
Very nice month, although a slight hiccup at the end. It seems to have been very quiet at the tables which is concerning and I've had too look to Micro Gaming's anonymous tables to get more action. There is a thin line to be walked whilst playing there, as it's completely different to playing someone when you know who it is. Because you need to constantly defend the tables and because there are so little tables (3 per stake), it is easy to make mistakes of playing players that you shouldn't be playing, playing too many tables etc. It's very draining sitting there because the action is constant and obviously there will be times when I'll be playing someone who could be very good, which is more taxing mentally.
Anyway, a few shitty days towards the end of the month ment that I extended my planned break to 5 days for my Auntys wedding and the weekend. This entry is a little late because I couldn't find the time to write it up/ was a bit annoyed at the end of my month.
I can't complain though as it was a great month £ wise, I had hoped after an amazing start that I might be able to make it my best month ever, but that wasn't to be.
In September I hope to play well and perhaps be a bit more smart about when/who/which mental state I play when playing on MG.
JANUARY = +£1,930
FEBRUARY = +£2,300
MARCH = +£5,680
APRIL = +£10,080
MAY = +£13,390
JUNE = +£7,810
JULY = +£7,000
AUGUST = +£12,260
TOTAL = £60,450

No comments:
Post a Comment