Sunday, 30 June 2013

June 2013

32.7k hands. 129.5 hours. 252 hands/hr.

Decent month, although a lot of that profit was book in my first week of playing. I had a great, relaxing holiday at the start of the month with Claudia in Malta. I've switched to PT$, seems a lot less laggy then HM". I've also finally started creating a specific HU HUD.

Next month I need to focus on taking proper breaks during my working day (still ~9am-5pm), and it might be a good idea to stop early some days to avoid playing when tired.

I've been eating healthy since I got back from Malta in an effort to slim down a little to a healthier weight. This has gone OK so far, it's far easier to eat healthy during the week. Beer has a lot of calories :(. Exercising a good amount too but could be more strict with this next month also.

I hope to get off to a decent start with both poker and diet/exercise. It will then be interrupted by TITP and recovery from that.

JANUARY = +£1,930
FEBRUARY = +£2,300
MARCH = +£5,680
APRIL = +£10,080
MAY = +£13,390
JUNE = +£7,810


TOTAL = £41,190

No comments:

Post a Comment