26k hands. 132 hours. 196 hands/hr.
Decent month. Could have been better if I had managed to get back into my groove quicker after my trip to Amsterdam. Can't complain though as it's my best month in a while and it feels good to have a £10k+ month after a while without one.
I feel like I have been playing much better than I was at the start of the year. For the most part I think I'm just not allowing myself to get frustrated. Be that from getting hit n ran, downtime between games or something I have been noticing a lot recently - hunger tilt. I've been trying to eat a lot more during the day when I'm playing and I've been taking a proper lunch break (usually going outside to eat by the river, which I love). I've been avoiding too much coffee also.
SKY I was up £1.8k added to the graph above brings it too £8.4k. Meaning rakeback/bonus was £1.7k.
JANUARY = +£1,930
FEBRUARY = +£2,300
MARCH = +£5,680
APRIL = +£10,080
TOTAL = £19,990
I've got £16.07k worth of withdrawals coming. Leaving a total of £52.24k online but I'm going to put some money in Pokerheaven because Interpoker has moved to ongame.

No comments:
Post a Comment