Annoyingly I had to wipe my computer at the end of this month, I created a backup/restore file in HM but any time I try to restore there is an error.
It's not a huge deal but I was a little disappointed at losing that record of the past ~3 years of my play. But I think that happens to most players and tbh I'm just glad that I have this blog for my records.
It was interesting to be able to look over really old hands and run filters and check results over such a long time period and amount of hands. Oh well not much I can do about it now. It's an excuse to start using HEM2 I guess.
I'd been getting freezes and blue screens far too often, so I had to do something.
No graph for this month which is the first time in 3 years.
Tracked sites (from memory) = +£700
SKY = +£1600
Rakeback will be added when I can get the Titan client to work - as I think that what might have been giving me problems and it just crashed my computer when writing this.
JANUARY = +£1,930
FEBRUARY = +£2,300
TOTAL = £4,230
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment