
32.5k hands
64.5 hours, 503 hands/hr
-£4,670 cash games
+£1055 rakeback
Another terrible month. I've not played since the 16th December when I realized my head was too fucked to keep playing and chasing in the hopes of not having another big losing month.
The break has done me good though and I'm ready to get back to the tables and hopefully play a lot better.
I'm going to stick to 200nl for January at least, but possibly February as well. Get some drive and focus back and put in proper volume.
Last year was really disappointing after a great start then a period of playing well... then a clear deterioration. I seem to go through phases of playing like a complete and utter retard.
This year I will be much more self aware of when problems are starting to come up. I will evaluate my play much more and will seek out and listen to what other people have got to say and get a much better feel for how other regs are thinking in different spots.
I'm gonna plan my poker playing a lot more and make a schedule and stick to it as much as possible. I'm gonna drink less and keep going to the gym which is the only positive thing out of the last few months. I'm gonna schedule 3 or 4 day breaks each month when I don't even think about poker.
Also gonna play some live events.
Feeling positive now, gonna soon post some specific goals in terms of hands, target bb/100 and overall profit for 2012.
I would hope to make at least £75k next year. It's gonna be difficult and will require a lot more hard work but I think I can do it.
JANUARY = £11,920
FEBRUARY = £1,510
MARCH = -£2,640
APRIL = +£5,710
MAY = +£3,100
JUNE = +£7,085
JULY = +£7,820
AUGUST = +£4,100
SEPTEMBER = +£5,800
OCTOBER = +£6,070
NOVEMBER = -£3,100
December = -£3,615
TOTAL = £43,800
No comments:
Post a Comment