Tuesday, 2 August 2011

July 2011



34.9k hands

83.5hours, 417hands/hr

+£6,220 at cash games
+£1,600 rakeback
TOTAL = £7,820

Had lots of time off for a few weekends away and tooka good 4 days to recover after TITP. Put money on Party and Stars. Did 28k hands on iPoker, 6.3k on Party and fuck all apart from a few losing HU sessions on stars. Paid £480 rake on Party, not sure how much or when I will get any of that back, the main thing is I'm playing better and that I keep winning.

Had what I think is my best day at cash on the last of the month. Ran well at the 6m tables and managed to get a whale at $600hu. Ended that day at 6pm £3.6k up, then went out to celebrate.

Finally on top of my non-showdown winnings (lol losings more like), was even till the last day of the month when I dropped over £1k (playing a fish that never folds A high HU).

Next month more of the same, got a weeks holiday though so volume will probably be similar. Hopefully more than 40k hands though.

JANUARY = £11,920
FEBRUARY = £1,510
MARCH = -£2,640
APRIL = +£5,710
MAY = +£3,100
JUNE = +£7,085
JULY = +£7,820

TOTAL = £34,545

No comments:

Post a Comment